1) Most Common Defects Observed in a Visual Home Inspection
2) Identifying Conventional Stucco, EIFS, Hybrid Systems
3) SoP (what we do/don’t do in a VISUAL Home Inspection)
4) Most Likely Moisture Intrusion Areas (windows, flashings, etc)
5) Critical Installation Details and Defect Recommendations
6) EDI (Exterior Design Institute)
Craig Lester, CMI from Topeka, Dan Bowers, CMI, ACI are both EDI Certified 3rd Party Moisture Analysts / Stucco Inspectors, along with Stacey VanHoutan who has installed and repaired EIFS and Conventional Stucco will lead this portion of the seminar.